Imajin Solutions Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Imajin Solutions Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
Please endeavour to read this notice carefully, and if there are further enquiries about data protection and privacy policies, please contact our Admin Team: Address: 86 Frobisher Road Erith Kent DA8 2PQ Phone: 02034881675 or Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We process personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force in May 2018. The GDPR will strengthen your rights to privacy and give you control over the personal information that organisations hold about you.
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow identifying e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
• For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
• To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mails announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
• To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customise your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
• a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
• a person or company who acquires our business;
• third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates, or
• As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The Data Protection Act (DPA) gives you the right:
• To request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information Imajin Solutions Limited holds about you;
• To correct or update your personal information processed by Imajin Solutions Limited;
• To request Imajin Solutions Limited to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing;
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) gives you the right:
• To choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, text or telephone. Please see the Marketing Permissions section for more information about how to change or update your contact permissions and preferences.
• To know about the cookies, Imajin Solutions Limited uses so that you can decide whether to give us permission to store a cookie on your device. Please see the Cookies section for more information.
For more information about your information rights visit www.ico.org.uk
What is a Cookie
Here is a brief overview of the types of cookies we use on our websites:
• We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and for other reasonable uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit;
• Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date;
• We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this;
• Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
• We publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser, your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.]
• Cookies to improve your experience: we use a small number of cookies on our website to help you get the best experience. We embed YouTube videos on our website regularly. We are unable to prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services, then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information, for example, number of views, plays, loads etc.
How to Manage Your Cookie Settings
Many web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari, will allow some control over cookies through their settings. To manage your cookie settings, please refer to your browser software. For more information about cookies and how to delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Acceptance of Cookie Use
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in a database which has numerous protection policies in place to ensure its security. We encrypt some sensitive data such as passwords and/or but not limited to credit card numbers.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.